The Town Council has been approached for guidance in tackling rodents / pest control. The responsibility for this issue lies with Environmental Health at Derbyshire Dales District Council.
If you have an issue please contact Pest Control Services at DDDC for guidance and to report the problem
Tel: 01629 761 215 Email: email@example.com
There are some simple steps to take to help address the issue
- Do not leave any excess food waste outside overnight.
- Place all household rubbish in the dustbin and keep the lid shut.
- Ensure that food waste bin lid is in locked position
- Do not leave areas of the garden piled up with rubbish or overgrown.
- Block up any holes used for services that may allow access into your property.
- Ensure that rats cannot escape through old drainage connections e.g. disused toilets.
- Do not throw food for birds onto the ground.
Last Updated: 23 July 2019