Part-Time: 21 Hours per week
Wirksworth Town Council are looking for a reliable, trustworthy and flexible individual to join their team of caretakers.
The Caretaker’s role is to ensure the efficient & effective caretaking, cleaning, maintenance & security of the Town Council buildings & assets.
Duties will include:
- Opening & closing of the Town Hall, Memorial Hall, Barmote Croft Toilets & Tuesday Market.
- Dealing with the general public, ensuring all rooms are ready for hire along with associated H&S checks & paperwork.
- Inspections of buildings, parks and Town Council assets.
- Cleaning & maintenance of all Town Council buildings & public toilets
- Any other duties commensurate with the post.
The Town Council buildings are operated 7 days a week (limited bank holidays). The caretaking team work on a rota basis during the week providing cover morning, afternoon and evenings. In addition, caretakers work one weekend in 3 and there will be occasional late finishes.
SCP Pay Scale: 11 21 hours per week £9.39 per hour + enhancements and overtime
Telephone:- 01629 823408 Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
or collect from the Town Council Office at the Town Hall, Coldwell St, Wirksworth DE4 4EU.
Closing date for applications is 4th September 2019
Interviews will take place week commencing 9th September 2019
Last Updated: 6 August 2019